Pediatric Oral Health
Better Homecare for Children - More Peace of Mind for Parents
Teach adults how to properly care for children's teeth with A Parent's Guide to Pediatric Oral Health! This colorful On-the-Mirror Guide teaches good habits for life and helps reduce stress by visually demonstrating how to deal with oral emergencies. Some of the many advantages to this handy guide are:
- Get continuous homecare exposure at eye-level on the bathroom mirror.
- Increase patient-parent management of minor “emergencies.”
- They’re laminated to last for years and years of use in a steamy bathroom.
- Free name labels provide continuous name visibility for the pediatric dentist.
- There’s a prominent reminder for an orthodontic evaluation by age seven.
Description: Front: Illustrates proper flossing and brushing techniques as well as bottle caries. Back: First aid and health issues.
Product ID: POH
We also recommend: