Pediatric Oral Health
Better Homecare for Children - More Peace of Mind for Parents
Teach adults how to properly care for children's teeth with A Parent's Guide to Pediatric Oral Health! This colorful On-the-Mirror Guide teaches good habits for life and helps reduce stress by visually demonstrating how to deal with oral emergencies. Some of the many advantages to this handy guide are:
- Get continuous homecare exposure at eye-level on the bathroom mirror.
- Increase patient-parent management of minor “emergencies.”
- They’re laminated to last for years and years of use in a steamy bathroom.
- Free name labels provide continuous name visibility for the pediatric dentist.
- There’s a prominent reminder for an orthodontic evaluation by age seven.
Size/Description: 4.5" x 9.5" laminated cards - full-color on both sides.
Front: Illustrates proper flossing and brushing and baby bottle caries.
Back: Shows minor first aid and an abscess, cold sore, and canker sore.
Unit: Sold in packages of 100, which includes bulk packages of suction cups and bags for the suction cups Product ID: POH
Complimentary Personalization Instructions:
We offer complimentary personalized clear labels (sheets of 80) with our On-The-Mirror Guides. These 1.5" x 0.5" labels have room for 3 lines of text - usually the doctor or practice name, a phone number, and a website. Please include personalization instructions in the notes box of your shopping cart if you'd like labels sent with your order.
FOR QUANTITY PRICING combine this item with orders of other On-The-Mirror Guides!
We also recommend: