The Retainer Guide
Chances are, the longer you've been in practice the more time out of each day is spent dealing with production-draining retention problems. With the Retainer Guide™, you can rid yourself of some of those problems, and increase your word-of-mouth referrals in the process.
The Retainer Guides:
- Provide an excellent retention conference checklist.
- Reinforce patient responsibilities for retention.
- Explain care and cautions for fixed and removable retainers.
- Demonstrate retention failures with vivid photographs.
- Clearly state: There's a charge for repair, replacement and retreatment.
- Lower "retention drag" on your productivity and patient relationships.
- Encourage word-of-mouth referrals from patients and parents.
Size/Description: 4.5" x 9.5" laminated cards, full-color printed on both sides.
The front has photos of various retainer issues and a list of precautions. The reverse side shows "Retainer Care and Cautions" with photos of home care techniques.
Unit: Sold in packages of 100, which includes bulk packages of suction cups and bags for the suction cups Product ID: RG
Complimentary Personalization Instructions:
We offer complimentary personalized clear labels (sheets of 80) with our On-The-Mirror Guides. These 1.5" x 0.5" labels have room for 3 lines of text - usually the doctor or practice name, a phone number, and a website. Please include personalization instructions in the notes box of your shopping cart if you'd like labels sent with your order.
FOR QUANTITY PRICING combine this item with orders of other On-The-Mirror Guides!
We also recommend: